The summer approaches its peak and vacation time is no further away. Whether you pick a cool tropical beach holiday or a hill-station break, we all need to travel in style. So here I have picked some really cool trendy vacation outfits and accessories for a tropical vacation that will make your travel a lot more fun and help you achieve those Instagram #vacationgoals pictures 😉
1. Floral romper – I don’t think it’s summer without a romper. These outfits are the easiest to put together (since it’s literally a one piece), and they’re really fashionable. This is the best fashion for your next vacation.
2. Linen culottes – loose comfy culotte pants paired with a loose crop top is always big hit. There’s nothing better than wearing loose, comfortable clothing, and actually looking like you’ve dressed up.
3. Frilly off-shoulders – Frill off-shoulder tops made their way into 2017’s summer fashion, and we aren’t shy to have them make a second appearance for 2018. These tops are extremely fashionable, fun, and great for almost anything.
4. Full length bohemian dresses – Long dresses with cool floral prints, deep necks, loose sleeves are the most comfy for travel and give a cool boho-chic look. They not only are easy to carry but also give you the best instagramable vacation pictures 😉
5. Jumpsuits – Our love for jumpsuits is just never dying. Slip it on after a day at the beach and head out to dinner and drinks with family and friends, no one will ever know you got ready in such a short period of time.
6. Oversized sun hats – A large floppy hat is definitely a summer fashion must-have. These hats not only do a great job of protecting your face from the sun but are also amazing fashion accessories.
7. Ripped Jeans – A pair of cool ripped jeans is a necessity for the summer. You just can’t go on a vacation without one. It not only adds to your style statement but also give you great level of comfort while travelling and roaming the streets of a new place you are exploring.
8. Sunglasses – A good trendy pair of sunglasses is something you just can’t do without whatever time of the year or place it is that you are travelling to.